- At FPHS and FPMS, each teacher will post his/her online lesson to Google Classroom, Blackboard, or MathXL. Each class will have a specific lesson for the day. If your child typically sees 7 teachers per day, they will have 7 assignments to complete. This includes library, art, etc.
- At WAES and WVES, each grade level will follow the same virtual lesson plan that students will access through Clever. Parents can access the same lesson plan students see through the link provided by the school. These lesson plans are also posted in the School Specific Resources on this page. (Link on the left)
- Most learning tools and resources can be accessed through Clever. (examples: iReady, Reflex, Nearpod, etc.) If resources are not accessed through Clever, the teacher will provide specific login instructions.
- Students should have prior practice in-class and at-home with all tools and skills used in Online Learning/eDay lessons.
- All Online Learning/eDay resources work on district-issued devices with internet connection.
- Our teachers will communicate with parents and/or students throughout the virtual learning experience. Virtual learning assignments will be posted prior to the eDay, (when possible), to assist in accommodating family schedules.
- Teachers will be available to answer questions from parents/students concerning assignments through email, Google Classroom, Blackboard, Remind, or Class Dojo.
- STAFF DIRECTORIES CAN BE FOUND ON THE SCHOOL WEBPAGE.
- Students will have 5 days upon return to school to complete all assignments.