- FPCS Students will be using Schools PLP as ther virtual learning platform.
- Most learning tools and resources can be accessed through Clever for grades K-8. (examples: iReady, Reflex, Nearpod, etc.) If resources are not accessed through Clever, the teacher will provide specific login instructions.
- Students will recieve technology training to know how to operate school devices as well as their learning platforms.
- All Online Learning resources work on district-issued devices with internet connection.
- Our teachers will communicate with parents and/or students throughout the virtual learning experience.
- Teachers will be available to answer questions from parents/students concerning assignments through email, Schools PLP, Remind, or Class Dojo.
- STAFF DIRECTORIES CAN BE FOUND ON THE SCHOOL WEBPAGE.
- Parents and students will need to refer to the Virtual Learning Student Handbook for specific policies and procedures.