Who must complete this form?
All students who attended Fort Payne City Schools for the 22-23 school year and are returning for the 23-24 school year.
How do I enroll?
To complete the returning student form, parents must log into their PowerSchool Parent Portal account through a web browser (not the app) and click on the returning student enrollment form.
If you never set up a PowerSchool Parent portal account, you will need more information from your child's school. This information was sent home with report cards.
Link your parent account to an enrollment account
If you completed online enrollment last year and do not remember your login information, please use the forgot password button.
If you did not complete online enrollment last year, please create a new account.
What information/documents are required?
- Insurance information, when applicable
- Contact information for emergency contacts- Make sure to include anyone you wish for us to contact related to your child's pick-up or check-outs.
- Updated Alabama Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation, when applicable
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- 2 Valid Residency Documents: A valid lease or rental agreement, deed, property tax, mortgage statement for the custodial parent, a current utility bill or letter of utility activation