Who must complete this form?
Students who will be attending a FPCS school for the first time. This includes students who have recently moved into the district or who previously attended a private or home school.
How do I enroll?
- Create an account in the PowerSchool Enrollment portal by clicking here
- Gather required documentation
What information/documents are required?
- Previous school information, when applicable
- Insurance information, when applicable
- Contact information for emergency contacts
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Alabama Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- 2 Valid Residency Documents: A valid lease or rental agreement, deed, property tax, mortgage statement for the custodial parent, a current utility bill or letter of utility activation