Pre-K recommendations of items that your student will need:
- Backpack (big enough for a folder)
- Set of extra clothes to leave inside their backpack
- Pillow for nap time (very small, maximum 12” length x 6” wide)
- Velcro Tennis Shoes for PE (left at school if they wear open-toed shoes to school)
- Over the ear headphones (no earbuds)
- A current family photo (4 X 6)
School Start Information:
- July 15th, Friday: Teacher Lists are released.
- August 4th or 5th, Thursday and Friday: Orientation with teacher. These are meetings with the teacher in the classroom. We will send out a schedule for you to pick a time.
- August 8th, 9th, 10th, Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday: We will do a staggered start. We will have 6 students per classroom on each of those days. Your teacher will notify you of which day to attend.
- August 11th & 12th Thursday & Friday: We will have school with everyone in attendance.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Fort Payne Pre-K
Williams Ave School
Williams Ave 1700
Fort Payne, AL 35967