How can I contact my child's teacher?
Contacting a Teacher
Teachers will be available to answer questions from parents/students concerning assignments through email, Schools PLP, Remind, or Class Dojo.
- STAFF DIRECTORIES CAN BE FOUND ON EACH SCHOOL'S WEBPAGE.
Most teachers email are a combination of the first intial and last name @fpcsk12.com (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please be aware that you can also communicate with your child's teacher through Class Dojo, Remind, Google Classroom, or Blackboard (depending on teacher).
- Teachers will be available for office hours Monday-Friday from 8-11. Please be respectful of these times.
How will I find my child's assignments?
- The Alabama State Department of Education is providing instructional content to all districts in order to deliver high quality instructional content.
- SchoolsPLP was selected by ALSDE as the instructional content provider.
- All instruction will be enhanced by FPHS teachers with additional content or tools.
- Accredidation by Advanced, Cognia, and NCAA.
- Multiple instructional design models catering to multiple learning styles.
- Aligned to Alabama State Standards.
Logging in to SchoolsPLP
- On the first day of school, go to fpcsk12.schoolsplp.com and use your school credentials to log in.
- Username- first initial last initial lunch number (ex: ht12345)
- Password- Wildcats password
Can I set up my child's district-issued device to my home WiFi?
Connecting Fort Payne City Schools Devices to Home Networks
Yes! Most of our learning programs require an internet connection.
- To connect an IPAD to your home network, click here for a step-by-step guide.
- To connect a CHROMEBOOK to your home network, click here for a step-by-step guide.
I do not have internet access at my house. What do I do?
No Home WiFi Network
All FPCS issued devices require an internet connection to use certain programs. If you do not have internet access at your home, please see the FTC Hotspot information (link to the left).
What is Clever?
- Clever is an easy way for your student to access all of the learning applications they use at school. It allows them to access all of their learning applications with a single username and password, or by using a Clever badge.
- Clever badges are an easier way for younger students to log in without a username and password. Students can log in by holding their badge up to the camera of their device once in the Clever app.
- Visit the support tab to the left to learn how to log into Clever.
How does my student log into Clever?
Logging into Clever
- WVES students use Clever badges to log in.
- WAES, FPMS, and FPHS students use thier district-issued username and password.
- Username: first intial last inistal lunch number (example: ab12345)
- Password: Wildcats password
- Clever requires internet access.
What is iReady and how do I access my child's assignments?
i-Ready is an interactive online learning environment designed to assess students and provide individualized instruction based on each one's unique needs.
How to access iReady
Students will access iReady through Clever. iReady and Clever requires an internet connection.
Where are the assignments in iReady?
What is Nearpod and how does my child access this resource?
Tech Support/Device Repairs
The virtual teachers are the first level of support and can facilitate individual needs with district resources.
Curriculum and Technology coaches will also be available for support from the implementation level for individual student or parent needs.
Students can complete Trouble Tickets if needing tech support/device repairs. Click the link to open Happy Fox and use student credentials to log in and create a ticket.
Contact your child's school for more information:
FPHS: (256) 845-0535
FPMS: (256) 845-7501
WAES: (256) 845-0626
WVES: (256) 845-3201